Unfortunately, I think I may have overdone it on that wonderful thing! I was pretty tired and made it to bed at 11:30 or so last night. I didn't get out of bed until 10 AM and woke up feeling great! I didn't really have any plans for today, and everything I thought about doing involved spending money, which I wasn't quite ready to do. So, I read some, ate some, and then fell asleep on the couch for a couple more hours! I chatted online with some friends, got to talk to Mariko on the phone, and then finally left the house at close to 8 PM for some dinner.
I went to get some Indian food at a place near the apartment. It just sounded good, and the menu outside of the place looked decent. I ordered the curry set (naan, chicken curry, and salad) and when the naan came out, it was as wide as the table! Crazy, but just the right amount for the little bowl of curry that came with it. It wasn't great, but tasted okay. I went to the grocery store right near there and then came back home. It was pretty hot and sticky out, and I have a couple of new mosquito bites as a result of my little adventure out, so I'll be in the rest of the night. So much for an exciting last weekend here! There's always tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment