I'm getting excited about heading home in a week. Today went fine with the kids, but they were definitely getting rowdy and I was too tired to try to calm them down. It was a really heavy/hot day so that was weighing on all of us. The rain came this evening so it cooled off after that.
We met in Kichijoji at the Hub (a Pub near the station) for happy hour and dinner tonight. The food is cheap and the drinks were average of 200 yen or so...so 8 of us from SDC met up to catch up on the week. Jen and I did some shopping afterwards and then we went to Starbucks in Musashi Sakai. I was a little disappointed in myself that I spent more than I was planning on...I had a number in mind for what I wanted to take home with me. I will still get one more small paycheck, but I'm disappointed that I dipped into what I told myself I wouldn't touch. :( But, this store had something great for the house and I knew that if I didn't buy it, I'd want it as soon as I was back home! :)
I'm off to bed, and excited that I don't have to be up early. I plan on sleeping until I wake up- whenever that might be! I normally would have my whole last weekend planned out, but I'm kinda liking that I don't have major plans. I am looking forward to seeing Auntie Leslie when she comes in next week, so I will be cleaning up around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment